Planning for the right material is an important part of any residential or commercial fencing project design. Vinyl fencing is a more durable materials that requires little maintenance and has gained huge popularity among homeowners. The first synthetic fence was introduced in the 1980's as a low cost, lasting solution. Since this introduction, there are many more colors and styles available for installation to meet all kinds of consumer requirements.
Benefits of Vinyl Material Fences
- Won't peel, crack, flake, blister or rot
- Impervious to moisture and termites
- No discoloring or fading
- Warranty on craftsmanship
- Maintenance free material
- Adds aesthetic value to your property
- Allows for privacy
- A large variety of styles and colors available
Replaced Old Fencing in St. Louis, MO
Our Gallery of Vinyl Fencing
View our gallery below on projects completed and a preview of the many contracts we have finished for customers in St. Louis, MO.