Imperial Fence, Inc. - The St. Louis Fence Contractor
Quality Workmanship, Lower Prices on Fence
Imperial Fence, Inc. of St. Louis has over 15 years experience, we provide —residential and commercial—services. You will find our company is a reliable local resource that takes pride in installation or repair at an affordable price. Our service area includes St. Louis and the surrounding area.
All Types of Fencing products including:
- Chain Link
- Pet Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Surrounds
- Driveway Gates
- Gate Openers
Our expert team of professionals will first discuss all your options with you so we can help you determine which type is the right one to meet your needs. Then our experienced installers will work to complete the job, leaving your property just the way we found it.
We strive to ensure all customers are totally pleased with our work. Be sure to read the reviews from our satisfied customers.
Watch Our Video About Imperial Fence!
Things to Consider For A New Fence
- Determine your needs--what are your priorities, how will you use the enclosure?
- Check the neighborhood--make sure your area does not have any restrictions on fencing systems.
- Discover the features and benefits--each system has their good points and bad points.
- Select the right materials--based on your needs and the priorities you have for your property.
- Know your limits--you are responsible for determining your property line for the contractor.
- "A Good Fence Makes a Good Neighbor"--make sure you talk with your neighbors and let them know your plans.
- Ask Your Contractor the Right Questions--have a list of questions ready.
- Perform Regular Maintenance--to maintain your investment.
Learn about your local Fence Ordinances by Town below.
If you do not see your area listed just give us a call and we'll be happy to assist you
|Affton||Chesterfield||Fenton||Maryland Heights||Webster Groves|
|Ballwin||Crestwood||Kirkwood||St. Louis County|
|Brentwood||Creve Coeur||Ladue||Sunset Hills|